Huron County Branch is fortunate to have over 200 members. Of those members, about 18% live in Huron County. We depend on those living close by to be on Executive and to organize meetings and events. No matter where you live, there are ways to help. Contact the Chair if you can help firstname.lastname@example.org
- serve on Council – let us know what position or committees you would be interested in
- helping with events – we always need help with set up, greeting, clean up, etc.
- volunteering in Library – we need people to keep the library open
- helping at tables at Fall Fairs, conferences, etc. By sharing time at a table, we can all enjoy time at these events
- Indexing – we are continuing to digitize documents – we would like these indexed for better access. If you can use Excel format, we can send you the file and have you index, or check someone else’s indexing.
- Information – have you found a place or online site that has Huron County information of interest to genealogists that is not on our website? Please let us know about it.
- Are you attending an OGS conference and would be willing to help at our table?